Stop Wasting Energy And Money
A typical manufacturing plant wastes 20-40% of purchased energy.
You can choose to do better than a typical plant – cut energy cost through highly profitable energy projects with low risk and hassle and transparent results to report. Our clients, industrial business managers and owners, have achieve just that, while increasing production volume and quality.
Our Clients Are Smart
Our clients are smart, they …
… seek business value from energy projects, not formulas, technical reports and promises.
So, we speak $$, not psi, degF, m3 and Amps.
… focus on their core business and strive to reduce hassle of energy projects.
So, we bring all necessary resources to complete projects.
… value certainty and accuracy, transparency and simplicity of reports.
So, we collect and process energy data to produce easy-to-read reports on results achieved in actual operational conditions.
Our clients receive support through the whole cycle of energy projects to ensure that business value is quickly identified, efficiently realised, accurately measured, clearly reported and reliably sustained over time.
As a result, our clients become energy efficient efficiently, while keeping focus on their core business.
What Our Clients Say
GreenQ Partners has performed a thorough analysis to arrive with sound recommendations. Achieved savings are clearly visible and we are confident about further changes. These guys were easy to work with.
The energy use analysis was powerful and allowed us to discover and ultimately address the reason behind the unexplained rise in natural gas consumption that we were seeing.
We needed to quickly set up and evaluate a $20mln tender on construction of a solar system on one of our buildings. GreenQ Partners organised the whole project and met public procurement guidelines.
- Refrigeration plant optimization and retrofit saved 41% of energy Anatoli Naoumov 2022-02-09T12:30:16-04:00
- Energy cost reduction at industrial refrigeration plant Anatoli Naoumov 2020-06-03T10:33:32-04:00
- Electricity Use Analysis at Ready Bake Mississauga Anatoli Naoumov 2020-06-03T10:33:32-04:00
- Feasibility Study for a 1 MW Exemplary Rooftop PV Installation Anatoli Naoumov 2020-06-03T10:33:32-04:00
- Feasibility study for a 250kW rooftop & 10kW demonstrative groundmount projects Anatoli Naoumov 2020-06-03T10:33:32-04:00